Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Singapore Sling please...

Was in Singapore over the weekend for work. It was a rather fun trip but as usual, shall not elaborate on my work.

We stayed at the Marina Mandarin, right across the road from Suntec City Mall! How convenient and I got a room on the 19th floor with a spectacular view!






At night, it's even more enchanting and magical!



aerial view of the lobby

I was initally suppose to share a room with my boss but one of the doctors did not turn up at the last minute and since we've already paid for the room, I got a room all to myself!!

Know what was the coolest thing? The hotel people thought that since I was replacing a doctor I should be one too. So, throughout the trip, the hotel people kept addressing me as Dr Tan. Ahem! Me? A doctor? Well, I decided to not correct them and just enjoy it while it lasted... heheheh.

Anyway, the room was great down to the little Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries they gave...




We even brought some of the party-animal doctors to the Equinox and danced the night away. What fun! There was a great view from there too.


The experience? Uniquely Singapore... and no, I am not getting a commission for this. :-p
Anyway... walaupun hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri. It's great to be back! There's no place like home!

No comments: