Saturday, March 01, 2008

Panic-attack!!

I just realized I have made a huge mistake deferring Management Accounting!!! The next Management Accounting exams will be... March 2009... my planned wedding ceremony!!

There's so much to do and there's only one of me. All this studying and wedding planning be done around my work, which I know will get pretty hectic this year.

What am I to do???? We're on a tight budget for this wedding and can't afford a wedding planner. We haven't even found a house yet, getting a house ready will also take up time and I only have 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365days a year. How can I manage?

Boohoohoo!!!! All experienced brides out there, please help!!! S.O.S.!!!

1 comment:

SC said...

Take it easy lar..save money, don't hire a plannner..I can pass you a book..the same one Lyn passed me. Should be helpful. House leh, can find one..