Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dai Tau Har (big-headed prawn)

Did a few booboos due to carelessness over last weekends event at work.
:(

Then, yesterday after having such a good time in Bodyjam yesterday... (I totally LOVE the new release!!!) I realized my locker key was missing. Searched and searched and asked every single person in d gym. No sign of key. Had to pay 100 bucks to get it opened back!!!
:(

Today I realized my car loan deadline was last week!! And I've never forgotten to pay it before in my entire life!
:(

What's with the "dai tau har"ness washing over me? How can I be so careless & forgetful? Stress? Too much to think about? Bit off more than I can chew????
:(

2 comments:

Ashley & friends said...

hey girl...sorry to know that you had to pay 100 bucks to open up your lock. sorry ah...i was not much of a help that day. take care!

karynn said...

u've been of great help actually... having a fren around in crisis always helps! also, u borrowed me ur phone wor. :)