Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm a STAR!!!... Well, sort of ;)

I finally have the time to sit down and revive my poor poor blog...


Finally!! I can strike off doing a professional musical theatre production. For the first time, people are paying good money to watch me perform! It's not school, it's not church, it's not all for charity but a real life production!! Sold out the last 3 nights until they even had to add plastic chairs in the theatre to sell extra tickets!! How cool is that????

Mamak Mee-Ah, we truly rocked!!

We were in d newspapers:
The Star
- Delectable Fare
-
Simple Yummy

The New Straits Times
- Buffet of Good Music
-
Bellyful of Laughter

We were on TV(Astro Awani)

And even on d net!! With lotsa real nice photos of us too!! :D :D :D
- Dennis Lee
-
Edward Foo

We even have fans adding us on Facebook and when I googled my own name, there are many hits!! Excitednye!!!!! So this is what is feels like to be famous?? Well, ok... semi-famous... for now... ;o)

Can't wait for our road show!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

2 comments:

Ted said...

Hi Karynn,

Nice blog you've got here. Thanks for including edwardfoo ;)

Waiting to read more of your upcoming post, interestingly done.

karynn said...

thanx for dropping by!!! :) :)