Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Unconditional love ;-)

It's Valentine's Day... hubs is gonna be home late so am still lepaking around awaiting him to burst through the door for our big fat Valentine's kiss! While today, most people would talk about love between a man and a woman, I am gonna talk about the strange unconditional love people have for their pets. With your partner, your kids, your parents... you have certain expectations from them even if you love them to bits, true?

With pets, do we have expectations?? 

Lo and behold!! Notice the horrendous state of my couch and cushions??
"you're never here anyway, this is OUR couch... meow"
"what???? prrrr prrrr"
And what do I do if I ever catch them red handed in their destructive activities? I unleash the wrath of....
...
...
...
...
...
the lean mean... squirty bottle!!
They too have their secret weapon... they unleash....

"mew"
"mew"
... THE FACE. You melt, and think "Holes in the couch ain't so bad. Gives the house a new-age I-don't-give-a-damn-artiste motif, don't you think??" I love my kittehs, and the love for someone/something that can do nothing for you... is unconditional love. Meow! Happy Valentine's Day!! ;-)

2 comments:

SC said...

Urm...belilah a few scratching posts and more toys...

karynn said...

sudah beli wor... ada banyak kat rumah. They just love to bite & claw other stuff... I had many a bags thrown away after their handiwork. Although, I suspect it's only Orked's handiwork though...