Sunday, May 06, 2007

Schizophrenia

What is my personality?

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds



Wow! I feel flattered... but I don't think I am all that well balanced. I think I am the 2 extreme ends merge together therefore it evened out my scores.
Evidence number 1:
Back in Form 3, all of us were require to take this aptitude test to decide our future; science, arts or commerce stream???? I got a combination that did not exist in the chart... some rojak in-betweener that has both technical inclination and artistis/creative inclination. Er... that test really didn't help. If anything, it confused me more.
Evidence number 2:
I was working part-time for Estee Lauder during my holidays when I was in Uni. They were launching the Dazzling Silver and Gold at the time. We each had to take a test to see our personality fits which fragrance.
Gold was for those who were more romantic and feminine.
Silver was for those who were sporty and energetic.
My result came out half/half: Dazzling Golver???
Evidence number 3:
I've only dated 2 men in my life.
My ex was an engineer: organized, nerdy, practical, realistic, unadventurous, and very predictable.
My perspiring bf? messy, energetic, adventurous, passionate and definitely unpredictable.
So if you ask me what do I look for in a guy? Er... I really don't know myself.
Evidence number 4:
I am alway Miss Punctuality. I am almost never late for ANY appointment, official or casual one. I get very irritated with people who are late. And yet, I never wear a watch. I just don't wear one. How do I tell time? From other clocks around the area, other people's watchs, handphone or just plain gut feel. I think I have an internal clock. I can even wake up at a specific time at will.
Maybe I am schizophrenic? Muahaha... just one more psycho out there in this psycho world!

No comments: