Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Banned from the gym!!

I'm home early today because my mom has banned me from going to the gym this week. All because I blacked out after donating blood last Friday... and had headaches the subsequently. Cheh!! It's not like it's the first time I'm donating. No biggy... I'm sure my body has manufactured back all the blood I've given after a couple of days. Anyway, I'm obediently staying home and taking all my iron supplements.

Oh, well... m going to Bintan then Singapore from tomorrow till Sat anyway. Will resume my gxholic activities when I come back.

Astalavista baby! Aeeell bee bak!

3 comments:

Lovely girls said...

Hi there, you take care ok!
Well, after all, you have done a great job!

Me will never has a chance to do so as everytime wanna donate also 'disqualified'(lack of iron in my blood)

Shirlyn said...

I had blackout also after donate blood. so since then never dare to donate :p

u take care n listen to ur mom :)

karynn said...

thanx gals!!

hav rested enuf! m back in action today... went 4 bodycombat!! ;-D