Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Life Overflowing

Just got back from a pre-Valentine's Day dinner with bf. We celebrated in advance as he is working tomorrow nite for the V Day theme classes.

Remember our little moment of glamour at the recording studio?

Well, the fruit of our labour is out!!

the Life Overflowing CD

And over-ripe already actually. It was out since Christmas but I keep forgetting to publicize it. The CD is actually produced by one of our church members, Susan Yuen but a few of us were featured in the CD as guest singers... and we guests were pretty good I must say!! Ahem! Get a copy and you can be the judge. You can get all Simon Cowell-esque on us ;)

All the songs in there are original compositions.

da songlist

"I shall sing" is my proud solo!! "You are my rock" is bf's solo!

If anyone is interested to purchase it, please do let me know. It's only RM35 and all the proceeds go to the needy and the poor. If anyone just wants to preview what the songs sound like, please do let me know and I'll be happy to lend you my copy!

1 comment:

dannie chOOng said...

Star Maker can assist you to promote said albums if you are interested. Their website is http://www.starmaker.com.my/. Contact Amelia @ 0123050195. You can mentioned me as your referral if asked.