Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Leap of faith

I finally did it!!! I finally took the leap!!


It is indeed damn scary to step out into the unknown. My parents are not supportive. My friends are happy but worried for me that they've helped open up so many possible paths for me. I get more confused every day as more & more opportunities unfold... am I blessed or what???? Thank you Ellyne, Chris, Chloe, Natasha, Xendra, ... I love you alls!!! :) Hhhmm... but, which opportunity should I focus on?? I doubt I can do all otherwise I may end up busier than being in employment which defeats the purpose of my resignation. I want to do more performance arts, learn to cook, do volunteer work, do more of God's work...etc. I will need time to do ALL of those. Hhmmm... hhhmm. Think Karynn, THINK! Which path will be best to fit your plan??? @.@

My husband?? Still the bestest human being on earth who supports my every pursuit and dream!! Who has total confidence in me to make it in whatever I want to do!! Muaks!! I love you!!!

My God?? Lagi supportive!! I love You Lord!!!!!
“Then Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?’” (Luke 12:22-26, NIV).

Here. I. Go... BOING!!!!

No comments: