Friday, November 03, 2006

Chauffeur wanted

I hate driving. I really do!! It is so stressful and frustrating. I got caught in jam for more than an hour just to get from KL to Desa Sri Hartamas.

And tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Penang, not for a holiday but for work. Sigh!! There goes another weekend without replacements. :-(

I hate driving because I stay so far and I have to drive such a long distance everyday, to go to work, to go out for leisure, to church, to civilization and to everywhere.
I hate driving because I have to drive outstation for work.
I hate driving because of the terrible traffic congestion in KL.
I hate driving because Malaysian drivers are @$$****s.
I hate driving because I am not driving my dream car: a big intimidating 4WD.
I hate driving because I am sick of being the tough independent new age chick.
I hate driving because.... I just hate it!

If ever I am rich, the first thing I will do is hire a chauffeur!

No comments: