Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The price of vanity

Went for Bodycombat & Bodyjam classes at Axis yesterday. Came home with sore blistered feet! What was I wearing?


Sigh! I bought them because they look good. Since their pretty new I guess I will have to bear with it for a while. Next time? Thou shalt not sacrifice thy feet's well-being for vanity.

On another note, it took me 1 1/2 hours to get home today due to the rain!! I was having a headache so I cancelled my plan of going for Azyei (Body)jam in Axis. Mana lah tau, I wasted even more time on the road! The worse part is, the (traffic)jam worsen my headache more than any (Body)jam class could! Sigh! So, I missed (Body)jam today and guess I'll just have to settle for the measly 45min (Body)jam tomorrow instead... never did like those 45min classes where you're short-changed from getting the whole dose of the class.

:-(

No comments: