Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Double whammy!

Sigh!! Finally I had booked to go on a vacation with Sze Wui to Korea this month and was truly looking forward to it.

Also, I was suppose to go for a marketing course organized by my company's HQ in June, supposedly in Bangkok. Suddenly I got an email from the HQ that the course is not in Bangkok but in Seoul!! Under normal circumstances, I would love to have a business trip changed from Bangkok to Seoul but not now.

Now, I am in a dilemma... should I cancel the tour, forfeit the deposit, ffk my good friend and extend my business trip to go on vacation since I have colleagues there who can bring me around?? Or get a double dose of Korea all within less than 2 months???

?????????????????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll go for the double dose! =)