Tuesday, September 26, 2006

As 5 for fighting said "I can't stand to fly"

Just flew back from Kuala Terengganu a couple of hours ago. And day after tomorrow, gotta fly to Penang pulak.

It seems every month I'd have to see KLIA... and it's soooooooooooo far away too. I really wonder why do some people'd wanna be an air steward/stewardess. I think flying is so tiring, funny though, it's not like it's physically exerting but nevertheless, tiring!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love travelling... whether within the country or out, whether for work or pleasure, I love travelling. Every place is different, the people are different. It really makes life interesting.

The only solution to travel without flying?


"Beam me up Soctty"

How I wish someone has invented it already. It may seem impossible now but years ago, people probably think telephones, computers, microwaves... etc were impossible too. So, I'll be patiently waiting... I hope it'll be invented during my lifetime.

No comments: