Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Choi Kin

Goodbye sounds a lot more depressing than it's Chinese version "Choi Kin" which means see you again. So, since resignation from a company does not mean you stop seeing colleagues who have become close friend... it's more like a "choi kin" than a goodbye. Zen is a very close friend of both my bf and I when we were in all working in the same company. So, when my bf resigned, she was sooooo sweet to buy a very pretty chocolate cake as a "choi kin" gift!



Not only did it look good, but it was extremely yummy too! Light, moist and chocolatey. Zen and I had some but bf finished almost d whole cake!
It's been a while since I've met up with her too, if there's one thing I miss about my old company, it's definitely the people! It was nice to see her again. I may even be going on a vacation with her family this year. So, we'll definitely choi kin! :-)

No comments: