Monday, October 09, 2006

Wishlist

During my dreadful chicken pox "house arrest"... to cheer myself up, I made a wishlist. A list of all the things I wanna spend on. Things that will cheer me up, things that I know, will make me feel better despite looking at the ugly spots and probable scars on my face and body. Urgh!

Well, the list came up to about 20 things and will cause a RM2K++ dent in my pocket!!! I guess it's worth it if it can buy me happiness... hehehe. I figure I will spread it out over a few months... anyway, bonus is only a couple of months away. :-)

Today that I am finally released back to the world and back to office, I got started on my list! It really helps when you work in a huge shopping mall. Here are some of the things I've got so far...
1. Cream and ointments to help heal scars
2. Antioxidant and zinc supplements to help healing
3. Hair moisturizer


4. Sexy red sandals
...wanted to get a matching red dress but didn't find one I like...yet


5. Corinne Bailey Rae CD ("Put your records on" is my fav!)


6. Eye Mask (haven't been sleeping well lately)
7. Anniversary gift for
bf

There are still many things on that list... but will do it step by step, a bit at a time. Don't wanna give my pocket a heart-attack. If only I am rich, kan boleh beli semua sekaligus!!

At least there are a few things on my wishlist doesn't really require buying. Doing the new Bodyjam!! Am probably the only Bodyjammer who has not done it. Still gotta wait till my scabs fall off... argh! And next week the instructors will start doing the old releases. :-/

The other is to celebrate bf and my anniversary!! We've been together for 2 years now... and it has been a wonderful 2 years! Since both of us are working today, we just had a nice dinner together. With both our unpredictable work schedules, time together is always good, always precious.
Happy Anniversary Baby!!!

No comments: