Monday, October 02, 2006

Feeling down...

I am feeling really miserable... I can't imagine having to go to work in a couple of days looking and feeling like this. I feel terrible and I look HIDEOUS!!! Also, bf is out of town. No one here for me to be manja with.

I really don't feel like going back to work so soon. It's not like I can go to the hospitals to see my customers anyway. I'd be a walking talking nosocomial infection source to their patients. I'd be chased out!

Also, my boss just sent me an email to me about the new weekly AND monthly reports. I always wonder why companies want so many reports on top of another. Why should efforts and resources be spent on things that are redundant? Anyway, that wasn't my point. She didn't even start the mail with a "How are you?" or a "take care" in any part of the mail!! Her ONLY subordinate is suffering here and all she cared about is my report? Now I know why she never has mood swings or emotional explosions. I used to find that so great as my ex-boss in my previous company was too emotional, had too many mood swings (it was a he by the way). At least he knew how to care. Now I know that an emotionless one is just as bad. She feels no emotions, period. Does she have a heart and a soul?

Sigh! I hate staying here at home too. It's really like house arrest. But I really don't feel like going back to work to face her while I am sick.

I wanna get well and I don't wanna wait. I wanna heal NOW NOW NOW!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal..cheer up! everything will be gone...think to the brighter side. wish to c the happy u soon

karynn said...

thanx shirlyn, it's very sweet of you...